[consulting] groups.drupal.org

Fabiano Sant'Ana listas at wundo.net
Wed Apr 5 18:30:10 UTC 2006

In http://groups.drupal.org/user/61/edit:
user warning: Table 'drupal_groups.node_field_userreference_data'
doesn't exist query: SELECT n.* FROM node_field_userreference_data
user_ref INNER JOIN node n ON n.vid = user_ref.vid WHERE
user_ref.field_uid = 61 ORDER BY n.type, delta in
/var/www/groups.drupal.org/htdocs/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 120.

and I still cannot login using my wundo at drupal.org login :(

fabiano sant'ana