WAS: [consulting] Drupal server requirements - Server requirement recommendations for consulting clients

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Apr 7 15:18:24 UTC 2006

On 4/6/06, Clara Hurst <lists at ondemand-network.com> wrote:
> > Here's the new page to help consultants make server requirement
> > recommendations: http://drupal.org/node/57600
>
> it's a blank page, or do we suppose to fill in the blanks :-)

I started filling in the blanks.

John Handellar - I quoted you about MBR.org.  If that's not ok feel
free to edit it our (or ask me to).  Do you have any more information
about your server to provide a benchmark?

Regards,
Greg

--
Growing Venture Solutions | Denver, CO
Technology Solutions for Communities and Small Businesses