[consulting] Customer Relationship Management software

Simon Lindsay simon at iseek.biz
Wed Apr 12 06:13:20 UTC 2006

leighm at linuxbandwagon.com wrote:
> hmm definatly sounds interesting, any ideas on how tightly bound the
> billing part of it is
> to the jobtracking etc?

It will be part of closing a job that you need to enter the amount of
time to be billed.

> Reason i ask is that im looking to develop a project managment site with
> my own node types
> and are wondering if the billing part of ERP exposes any hooks i could
> use to add billing
> amounts to the project info for different people involved with those
> projects? hmm

Each customer record will have a field for its own hourly rate.

Both these things are on my list of things to do ;-)

Simon

--
iseek computing - The Linux experts
Phone: 08 8211 7722, Fax: 08 8211 7388, Web: http://www.iseek.biz