[consulting] Customer Relationship Management software

Harry Slaughter harry at slaughters.com
Wed Apr 12 17:05:38 UTC 2006

> I'm wondering what other folks are using, if anything. If you don't use
> CRM, what do you use?

I appreciate the various efforts to create ERP/CRM/IMS type modules for
Drupal. However, I have a need for a solution now. And I'm assuming that
I'm not the only consultant who has trouble juggling clients, tasks,
billing, etc...

So far, nobody has mentioned how they're dealing with this problem *today*.

Isn't anyone using CRM software? How do you organize people/tasks?

Harry Slaughter <-> harry at slaughters.com
Web Developer
http://devbee.com/
http://slaughters.com/