[consulting] Drupal Primer Course

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Wed Apr 12 20:22:33 UTC 2006

On 12 Apr 2006, at 10:13 PM, Darrel O'Pry wrote:
> Maybe this indicates a need for multiple courses. Those who can clear
> all of them can call themselves drupal certified engineers ;)...
Eventually, yes.

I'd like to primarily teach people the consultant track right now,
but there's definitely
stuff I need to touch on in all the other tracks for this specific
course I want to teach.

Think of it as the abridged course =)

Plus, I don't want to get into developing certification guidelines
right now. However
I do believe they will eventually evolve if we stick with it, and I
have the feeling we
will (the drupalcamp initiatives are going to be really popular).

We'd also need a Theme development track. So that designers can do
just that, and
start designing.

I haven't actually mentioned any of this on the documentation list
yet, could someone post there
and invite them to the group / wiki. I also think perhaps DrupalCamp
isn't the right group to be
discussing this kind of thing, we should really have a Documentation
group on there.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy