[consulting] Drupal Primer Course

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Wed Apr 12 23:47:23 UTC 2006

Lists wrote:
> "Gerhard Killesreiter" wrote:
>

>> Lists wrote:
>>
>>> 4.6.6 is the latest, most stable release of Drupal, and that's _the only
>>> Drupal_ that I recommend live sites use right now.
>>>

>> How boring :p
>>

>>> (Of course, getting anyone to actually reply to help requests for 4.6.6 is
>>> now nearly impossible. ;)
>>>

>> Sure, cause it is boring. :p
>>

> How sad. :(
>

> On to the "next thing", eh?
>
> :p

Well, if you want to get support for an outdated software version, it is
merely a matter of negotiation: How much money are you willing to spend
to make me forget the pain you cause me by making me support outdated
software..

You /can/ get support for Drupal 3.0 from me, no technical  problem.

Cheers,
    Gerhard