[consulting] Customer Relationship Management software

Sami Khan sami at etopian.net
Wed Apr 19 00:03:31 UTC 2006

> Has anybody checked out erp?
>
> http://drupal.org/project/erp

I installed it on a test machine. It's a full-blown solution for a
computer store of some sort it seems. Didn't really seem strait forward
for consulting, but it's got quite a few features in it -- stuff that I
have not really wrapped my head around yet. The task list module however
seems something simplistic that will allow you to keep a list of tasks:
http://drupal.org/node/44293

The worklog is a better in that it offers a block with a time that you
turn on, pause, and once you save it, it creates a node recording it. I
guess you could associate that with a taxonomy for a project and then each
node is essentially a timed tasks with a dollar amount attached to it. If
you wanted to expand it a bit, essentially you could tally that up, add
taxes, and then have a cron job that sent it out as an invoice that a
customer could pay...

The possibilities are there, all that's needed, as usual is implementation.

Regards,
Sami Khan