[consulting] Static file hosting and scalability

Jenny Hsueh jenny at ondemand-network.com
Sat Apr 29 15:38:27 UTC 2006

Boris Mann wrote:

> I would not be disappointed to close this list in favour of the
> consulting group on groups.drupal.org. It will eventually have
> og2list functionality installed. Thoughts?

well, i  will second to this proposal for the spirit of "eat your own
dog food" :-).  the convenience of og2list is one thing but working in
drupal "groups" environment is ultimately many of us are trying to
promote, I believe. We can all help to shape it faster if not to stay
too comfortably at where we are.

Cheers,
Jenny