[consulting] DrupalCon and consultants

Gunnar Langemark gunnar at langemark.com
Wed Aug 9 15:45:32 UTC 2006

Here's how far I've come so far:

I have a possible combined return flight ticket from copenhagen with
hotel two nights (fri-sun) 300€ - 350€ at a hotel in the central
Brussels - (President Nord, Jolly Hotel du Grand Sablon, Rennaisance -
etc - actually different class hotels for different prices)

I also have the option of just hotel: two nights 90€ - at the Holiday In
Brussels Schuman - which is located halfway between the SAP lounge and
the central Brussels.