[consulting] OT: Keyboards and RSI

andrew morton graveltech at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:46:13 UTC 2006

I'd recommend taking a look at Workrave ( http://www.workrave.org/ ).
>From the site:

Workrave is a program that assists in the recovery and prevention of
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). The program frequently alerts you to
take micro-pauses, rest breaks and restricts you to your daily limit.
Please refer to the feature comparison for a complete list of
features, and how the program performs with respect to other programs
on the market. The program runs on GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows.

andrew