[consulting] Proper Collections Procedure

Henri Poole poole at civicactions.com
Thu Aug 17 15:58:57 UTC 2006

Who is the deadbeat client?

One way to get them to pay may be to spread the word about their poor
payment practices. If other drupal consultants are working for them,
you'd do everyone a big favor to let us know who they are so that we can
stand clear until they settle with you - or forever;)

Any potential client that approached us that hadn't settled up with
someone in our community would get a cold shoulder from us.

-Henri