[consulting] Re: update on nyc day? (Noel Hidalgo)

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Wed Feb 22 22:51:24 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 13:59 -0500, Noel Hidalgo wrote:
> > In any event, it makes sense to try and make that a good weekend
> > for all. Perhaps planning and coordinating that could become a
> > focus for an ongoing NYC drupal meetup?
>
> HA! already there hommie! we chatted about it at the last nyc drupal
> meetup but there wasn't an overwhelming response to taking the
> reigns. which really hasn't been a problem... the motto i've seen,
> make the space and the users will fill it...
>
> viva la punk!
>
> so josh, i assume i can added you to the coordinators list? anyone else?

I was actually talking to a friend over at EyeBeam today, about using
their space... They're on down time for the next couple months, no big
shows planned. When querying which official channels to use I discovered
that they recently had a drupal developers meeting there. In the last
week or two.

If it was anyone involved from here, the same channels should probably
be used. If not I can move further ahead with trying to acquire the
space for a day or two.

.darrel.