[consulting] and they call it drupalcamp

Andrew Hoppin andrew at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Feb 23 10:33:11 UTC 2006

Yes!   :)  YearlyKos.org is a proud product of Advomatic, and Lynn
Siprelle and Liza Sabater also generously volunteered and contributed
significantly to it.   I'm on the Board for the organization, so I'm
biased, but I think it'd be a phenomenal event to host a Drupal Camp
around.  800+ of the top political blogging community from the US, plus
a bunch of the biggest progressive politicians in the US will be in
attendance.

Andrew