[consulting] Re: consulting Digest, Vol 3, Issue 25

David Geilhufe dgeilhufe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 15:46:13 UTC 2006

This was the strength of ARS Digita's approach.

They created a set of problem sets that you needed to "solve". Those
problem sets were free on the web.
Then they created a camp where you could get together with your peers
and work on the problem sets.

So what we really want to get to in the end is:

(1) A self study course
(2) A way to collaborate online to do the 'course'.
(3) A real-world get together to do the course.

Best of all worlds :)

david