[consulting] Drupal Primer Course

leighm at linuxbandwagon.com leighm at linuxbandwagon.com
Sat Jul 15 12:03:25 UTC 2006

A few years ago (hmm 6?) i stayed with some guys from obsidian.co.za ,
a linux based
consulting company in Johannesburg, tho i think they have an office in
capetown now.

they are really cool guys, the only guy i remember is Anton DeWet, but
they're into linux
training, support, devel etc

maybe get in touch with them? ask for anton if he's still about

leigh

Roses are #FF0000,
Violets are #0000FF
all of my base,