[consulting] Drupal Pros / Marketplace dev site: comments and questions

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:09:11 UTC 2006

On 01 Mar 2006, at 14:53, Omar Bickell wrote:
> - - I agree with others that we have to figure out how to integrate
> the
> Drupal users profiles even if, I am a little less keen than some on
> the
> premise that the only real way to judge a user is by the "user >>
> track
>>> code" method.

Tracking and communicating the experience, involvement and reputation
of Drupal users is something we should do at Drupal.org.  The
usefulness of "portfolio information" (eg. sites/projects I've worked
on) is not limited to a consultant directory.  Knowing who you are
dealing with is also very useful when reading forum topics, for example.