[consulting] pros logo (was Drupal Pros / Marketplace dev site: comments and questions

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Wed Mar 1 18:50:17 UTC 2006

> I like the logo, but I see how it might be mistaken.  Also, it's a bit
> masculine.  In my brain Tie = the Man... ;)
>
> Scott
yup.  I like it - but it is male - I suggest that others simply submit
their preferred logo - if a better one comes along we can use that.  BTW
- I believe I saw a similar logo about a year ago for a t-shirt - it had
a tie-drupal a mohawk-drupal and a "traditional" drupal.  FWIW I think
the tie is kinda corporate - plays into the whole "we're the adults in
the room" thing which I find annoying.

Dan