[consulting] Drupal Pros / Marketplace dev site: comments and questions

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Mar 2 01:45:25 UTC 2006

Hi

I wrote that module, and there is indeed an extended version, but it is
geared towards recruiters. It has a mini workflow to assign resumes
from a job seeker who applied for job to the recruiter handling this job.

I do not see it as a fit for marketplace.drupal.org though, but if any one
thinks otherwise, let me know.