[consulting] CiviCRM/Open Source Project Manager / Engineer Contract Opportunity

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Tue Mar 7 23:21:58 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager / Engineer to lead
an exciting FUNDED 3-6 month project to implement a CiviCRM-based
application for a partner organization.  The project will include
design and implementation in the following general areas:

* Bidirectional database synchronization via SOAP
* Flexible access control framework
* Proximity-based searches and other search interface extensions

... most project code will become part of CiviCRM Core - so this
person will be working closely with the CiviCRM team. All project code
will be open-source (AGPL).

We need someone with 3-5+ years experience and proficiencies in :
* Project Management
* PHP5 (complex OO applications)
* PEAR
* *nix
* Some experience implementing CiviCRM and coding to our API's is
preferable

Please contact lobo at yahoo.com off-list by the end of this week if you
are interested or know someone we should approach about this
opportunity.

--
Best regards,
Dave Greenberg