[consulting] List Mom Policies

Michael Haggerty mhaggerty at trellon.com
Wed Mar 15 23:50:21 UTC 2006

Of course, everyone should use their best judgement here. Beyond price
fixing, it's probably not a good idea from a business standpoint to discuss
anything you wouldn't want the entire world to know about your business on a
public email list. That could include policies, specific RFP responses,
veiled gripes about particular clients, strongly worded points of view about
the market, etc - all that stuff gets around and could come back to haunt
you.