[consulting] Drupal Pros Call Tuesday March 28th 3 PM Eastern (Proposed)

Gregory Heller gregory at civicactions.com
Thu Mar 16 01:15:51 UTC 2006

On Feb 28 we had a good 90 minutes call with a whole bunch of Drupal Professionals.  We said we wanted to do it again.  Well, the last Tuesday of the month is approaching so...

Tuesday, March 28th, 2006
3pm Eastern, 12pm Pacific (and whatever time that is wherever you are)
Duration 60 to 90 minutes.

Telephone Number:    319-256-0200      (Iowa) If you are calling from
Iowa you may have a problem
Access Code:       199192#

Back Channel on irc.freenode.net #drupalpros

I'll refer people to http://www.civicactions.com/node/268
for a recap of what happened on the last call.

I'll toss out the following ideas for agenda items, please reply to this thread with agenda thoughts.
Drupal-Camps: contributing to the curriculum and planning a camp near you
Drupal User Groups: supporting and participating in these events
drupal.org drupal.com the drupal pros directory
Modules: Events related modules
CiviMail Demo

--
----
Gregory Heller

The content of this email message is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, Some Rights Reserved.

Get Firefox! The Browser you can trust http://www.mozilla.com
Reclaim you inbox with Thunderbird! http://www.mozilla.com