[consulting] Drupal module developer wanted

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Mar 16 06:12:59 UTC 2006

Okay - sorry - I had the wrong list for my request then. I just didn't feel that it belongs to the development list. What list do we hav for such requests? It is, afterall, a legitimate request?

Regards,

Kobus

>>> weitzman at tejasa.com 3/15/2006 5:43:33 PM >>>
This charter for this email list is for consultant to consultant
discussion. It is explicitly not about finding people to perform
specific jobs.

While I'm at it, it isn't about finding interns or volunteers for some
non profit.

I promised Dries that I (along with Boris) would play list mom on this
list, thus this nagging tone. I apologize.

-moshe