[consulting] collaboration

jay schwartz jay at karmalarm.com
Tue Mar 28 20:30:45 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm Jay Schwartz, a web developer based in central jersey.  I hope this is
an appropriate venue for this post...

www.jaydavidschwartz.com

www.karmalarm.com

I'm looking for someone to work with (preferably local - nj or new york
city) on my existing drupal sites - getting synched and upgraded - and some
troubleshooting.  I also have several upcoming sites that i'm planning to
build in drupal.

If you're interested in some freelance work, let me know.  I'm also really
interested in doing more sales and marketing of my drupal sites

- and therefore looking for a partner or collaborator to handle the code
aspect - If you love drupal, but aren't so keen on dealing with the
clients... let's talk.

Jay Schwartz

jay at karmalarm.com

732.790.2829