[consulting] Help by filling in Forrester Corp Blogging Wave Evaluation Criteria

Roland Tanglao roland at bryght.com
Wed Mar 29 14:50:50 UTC 2006

Hi Neil:

Check out:
http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/ForresterCorpBlogging

And fill in/add to the answers as appropriate for the Drupal
community and how it currently (and in the future) offers corporate
blogging solutions

That would be a great help!
--
...Roland Tanglao, Chief Blogging Officer, Bryght, www.bryght.com
HOSTED 'Web 2.0' websites for organizations and communities