[consulting] Help by filling in Forrester Corp Blogging Wave Evaluation Criteria

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Wed Mar 29 16:07:12 UTC 2006

Hi Neil:

On 29-Mar-06, at 6:56 AM, Neil McEvoy wrote:

>> And fill in/add to the answers as appropriate for the Drupal
>> community and how it currently (and in the future) offers corporate
>> blogging solutions
>
> Thanks. Couple of quick q's:
>
> - Am I writing to describe Drupal software, or as a vendor supplying
> commercial Drupal services?

Drupal software as a whole. Anyone that contributes is welcome to
include contact info and a section at the bottom describing their own
set of services. Bryght will not be including any Bryght-specific
info -- we're not corporate blogging (although one could argue that
any Drupal site out of the box could be used to DO corporate
blogging). So, the point of the exercise is to help Forrester
understand what bits of Drupal can be used for corporate blogging.

> - Is Forrester doing this for research they plan to publish, or for
> their
> own internal requirements?

Research they plan to publish.

I've just gotten an extension, but basically these questions need to
be filled out by Monday at the latest.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595