[consulting] RE: SANE

Boerland, Bert bert.boerland at getronics.com
Thu Mar 30 10:38:43 UTC 2006

-resending since I didnt get this mail myself-

Hi

We could setup a booth and/or hold a BoF during the SANE [1] (System Administration Network Engineering) May 15-19 in Delft [2] [3], The Netherlands.

We need some hands however on the ground to organise this. I can coordinate this but I need some hands on the ground as well. Are there any Dutch people who are willing to co-coordinate this? If so: please contact me directly. Also if you would love to come over from abroad, contcat me as well.

The "SANE" conference is the bi-yearly european UNIX and networking
 conference.  The Free Software Bazaar has a much larger perspective,
 as described below: a meeting of the people behind "free and open"
 projects.

 The first Bazaar (during SANE 2004) was really successful, with 20
 participating groups and a few hundred visitors.  This year we will
 probably beat those numbers.

 If you think that we should contact someone else, or that your group
 does not fit our definition of "Free", please let us know.  Of course,
 everyone is welcome to visit the Bazaar... for free.

[1] SANE website: http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/
[2] Delft, a very old nice place near Rotterdam.
http://images.google.com/images?q=delft
[3] location @ http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&t=h&ll=52.011593,4.360456&spn=0.018332,0.029354 (might be linewrapped)

--
Kind regards,