[consulting] America: Freedom to Fascism Request for Assistance

Timothy Booth trbooth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 11:44:17 UTC 2006

All,

I am the Technology Manager for Mr. Aaron Russo, the writer/director for the
film America: Freedom to Fascism <http://www.freedomtofascism.com> (see the
film free here<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=>).
We are moving toward a Drupal platform for a new movement/political website
and desire some assistance from you patriots out there that would like to
join as a volunteer in the Restore the Republic movement. This movement
consists entirely of volunteers. We are looking for assistance from you
Drupal experts.

Please feel free to call or email me any time with any questions, comments,
or if you would like to help.

The world needs your help.
--
Thanks,