[consulting] Current state of newsletter systems

David Geilhufe dgeilhufe at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 15:43:58 UTC 2006

It is stand alone open source software.

CiviMail is part of the CiviCRM "module" for Drupal.
Install CiviCRM:
http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRM/Installation+Guide
Then install CiviMail & its related dependencies:
http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRM/CiviMail+Installation

You should have strong system administration skills.

david