[consulting] Notes (was Re: Return of the Drupal Shops Call (Tuesday October 10, 12 noon PDT)

Gregory Heller gregory at civicactions.com
Wed Oct 11 06:29:18 UTC 2006

Notes from today's Shop Talk conference call are posted as comments to
this thread on groups.drupal.org
http://groups.drupal.org/node/1585

We did record the call and I will clean it up a bit, and make it
available.  I will post the link here and on the consulting group thread
referenced above.

Next call will be November 14th, 2006 at 11AM PACIFIC TIME.
I am going to convene these calls every 5 weeks and the time will shift
for each call to ensure that people who might have a scheduling conflict
at a certain time will be able to make it.

The call after that is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, December 19th
at 10AM Pacific

--
----
Gregory Heller