[consulting] Issue tracking for clients

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Oct 24 00:31:40 UTC 2006

At work, we use basecamp for internal tracking and perldesk for client
ticketing.  The two systems don't talk to each other in the slightest, which
often drives me crazy. :-)  PerlDesk isn't great, but it works and isn't
terrible.

I'd prefer an all-Drupal solution as well, personally.  Morbus' description of
what casetracker has been up to is interesting.  I'll have to give it another
look sometime.  When last I used it, I found the interface very clunky with
too many clicks.  That may have changed, though.