[consulting] Issue tracking for clients

Jenny Hsueh lists at ondemand-network.com
Tue Oct 24 02:50:47 UTC 2006

Boris Mann wrote:

>Some combination of Drupal modules can be used to solve different
>parts of these issues. Other stuff like ActiveCollab is probably not
>worth it, unless you want to dive into yet-another-codebase.

That's probably true.  Sorry, a bit OT from the initial subject, we also
used Confluence for another project for highlevel project
tracking/collaboration, I was thinking Drupal can do exactly that and
perhaps better  (more flexibility) but to figure out the exact
combination of modules/configurations  and to make it as polished as the
other product does wear you out. ...  But we do  think drupal has huge
potential to be used as a framework for building productivity tools, it
just needs a lot of polishing up and tweaking ... perhaps building a
base template with  something similar as what Morbus got going there
will make others life easier :-)

Cheers,
Jenny