[consulting] Issue tracking for clients

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Oct 24 12:23:41 UTC 2006

> 1) is for "end users" (define as you like...) to submit issues....a
> bare email address like support at example.com is the clear winner here.
> No thinking, just email :P Modules: none, just an email address

While I have not tested or learnt the code (yet), Case Tracker DOES
support mailhandler.module integration (which allows case creation
through email), as well as an XML-RPC API so you could build your own
front-end (say, inside a client app itself).

Again, I haven't tested either fully, but plan to continue support.

--
Morbus Iff ( earth? shxt and scrambled eggs. earth? )