[consulting] Issue tracking for clients

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Tue Oct 24 18:36:35 UTC 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 16:54, Morbus Iff wrote:
> I also plan to create a casetracker_time.module which would allow one to
> enter hourly durations onto both case nodes and comments, so that you
> can track the time you've worked on a single case. I've looked into the
> various other modules that purport to do this, but either found them
> outside my realm of likability (requiring PHP 5 and MySQL 5 and written
> in a decidedly non-Drupal way) or usability (duration entries were
> treated as an entire node type; requiring you to "start" and "end" a
> timer for it to be logged, etc.).

I wonder if you are refering to my worklog module.  It records duration
entries as a node type.  And it supports timers which you can start, pause
and end.  However it does not _require_ the timer.  You can create a worklog
entry from scratch as you would create any other node.  If it's not the
module you're referring to, you may want to check it out.

-Dave