[consulting] Basic doc for consulting clients

Jakob Persson jakob at jakob-persson.com
Thu Oct 26 11:20:01 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm new here on the list btw, at drupal.org I'm known as solipsist. I'm
a freelance designer and developer and I work a lot with Thomas's
company, Webbredaktören, in Sweden. If you want to know more, feel free
to browse my site. :)

As to the question, well the handbooks aren't very low level generally,
they assume a lot of basic knowledge such as understanding what a node
is and how taxonomies work. There's a gap at the entrance level,
something I've tried to bridge by working on a tutorial in several steps
that will cover all the Drupal site administration basic.

So far part one is done, I plan to write part two soon:
http://www.jakob-persson.com/myblog/drupal_for_solid_lifeforms

I'm not sure if it's what Rob's looking for but it's aimed at total newbies.

Cheers,

Jakob