[consulting] Basic doc for consulting clients

Melissa Duits mduits at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:29:23 UTC 2006

Basic-basic doc for consulting clients

Maybe I misread Rob Barreca's initial inquiry. To me it sounded like he was
looking for docs that explained to clients how to use a drupal site. Jakob
Persson's tutorial seems more geared to teach people how to build a drupal
site.

While I thought Jakob Persson's guide was excellent, I've written some
guidelines more geared to end users.

My typical client is not one "with an interest in CMSes and Drupal and who
has a basic understanding of web publishing, design and development." My
typical client just wants to know how to make the site work - how to add a
page, upload an image, etc.

With that in mind, I offer the following HOW TO's:

http://mduits.googlepages.com/drupal_how_to