[consulting] being a listed consultant

Mehboob Alam malam at thinkx.com
Fri Apr 6 19:18:00 UTC 2007

Yes.. I agree with Boris. This amounts to strong-arming, mafia-style
:) And the local person has no legal standing in the transaction.

Some consultants I have worked with use Kagi to sell their software
products. I had them add a single item, say $150 if that was their
hourly rate. Then I was able to pay for multiple items of that, and
made frequete small payments as work was delivered.

On 4/6/07, Boris Mann <boris at bryght.com> wrote:
> On 4/6/07, Victor Kane <victorkane at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What about helping each other out if we live in different countries. A
> > polite reminder mail from a colleague living in the same country might jog
> > an elbow or two.
>
> This is not a good idea AT ALL.
>
> --
> Boris Mann