[consulting] Planning for future versions

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Aug 16 23:21:16 UTC 2007

On 8/16/07, Boris Mann <boris at bryght.com> wrote:
> But that is just guidance for your particular case. My rule of thumb
> is to stick with current version UNLESS you are already in RC
> territory.

I agree.  And for me this rule applies to both drupal core and
contrib. I like to make sure that all the contrib modules a project
will need are also in a state of "RC" or are things that I could
upgrade myself within the scope of the project.

Certainly with coder module's upgrade feature the contrib module's
status is less of a concern.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison