[consulting] to fix a major limitation of Drupal design

Mariano Barcia mariano.barcia at colaborativa.net
Mon Aug 27 01:03:50 UTC 2007

George,

We didn't conduct an evaluation in deep, but I'm afraid
nodecomment.moduledoesn't replace
comment.module to the full extent (at least, we couldn't get comment
notifications at that time). But to be honest, I have not looked at the
code, perhaps it does (!). I guess we need a more accurate information from
the module's maintainers here...

--mariano