[consulting] Drupal Certification and Requirements

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Wed Dec 19 13:13:52 UTC 2007

I agree with Wim.

A Drupal certification can at best show that you are proficient with the
hooks, theming, and core modules of Drupal of a certain version. As well
all know, those are moving targets, and would need to be retested every
major release.

That said, a portfolio and list of contributed modules probably speaks
far more for your knowledge of the platform than any test you take.

Brian