[consulting] DrupalCamp NYC 2 - 20 & 21 Jan

noel a hidalgo nhidalgo at mac.com
Fri Jan 5 01:36:48 UTC 2007

To my dear New York City, Drupalistas and soon to be Druaplistas,

We are two weeks away from DrupalCamp NYC 2 < http://barcamp.org/
DrupalCampNYC2 > 20 & 21 Jan. A few of us have been thinking what if
we concentrated our efforts on a single project instead of working
solely on individual projects? I'm not talking about a classroom
setting, but a project (ie install profile, module stuff and theme)
to educate each other?

If you have a session you want to covered, add it to the wiki! <
http://barcamp.org/DrupalCampNYC2Sessions >...

Well here is your opportunity to change the future of one lucky
group. Big or small, non-profit or community organization... If you
know of a project that can use the assistance of a Drupal site, we
need you to nominate them. The lucky organization will also get one
year of CivicSpace on Demand (hosted and managed install of Drupal
4.7 and CiviCRM + EMAIL)!

How does this work?

First - The site must need one or all of the following solutions.
* Raise money online
* Send blast email/e-newsletters
* Manage a community website
* Maintain an advanced supporter donor database

Second - The organization must send an outline of site features or a
copy of an RFP and contact information to DrupalCamp's coordinators -
email < drupalcamp at noneck.org >.

Third - The organization must send a representative to DrupalCamp NYC
2 < http://barcamp.org/DrupalCampNYC2 > whom must be in attendance to
answer any questions at the start of DrupalCamp on Saturday, 20 January.

Fourth - If you don't know of anyone; forward this to your friends....

I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK OUR SPONSORS....
* Polytechnic University
* CivicSpace on Demand
* Manhattan Neighborhood Network
* Lullabot
* Chapter Three, LLC
*  ......you?..... (we need a pledge of $300 to cover dinner on
saturday & sunday - contact noel to be a sponsor, http://noneck.org/
contact )

See you on at DrupalCamp NYC 2 < http://barcamp.org/DrupalCampNYC2 >!!!