[consulting] preview of a home page

Sami Khan sami at etopian.net
Fri Jan 5 09:26:25 UTC 2007

Hi Mariano,

It depends on your front page. If you have the node module providing the
front page, then nodes which are not published and promoted to the front
page are visible to the site administrator only. However, you could most
likely build a view using the Views module which would allow you to
preview the content for, for instance, the author of the node, and then
use workflow to allow users to promote it to publish it. This would mean
that the node initially would be set to unpublished, when it was
submitted... which would allow the preview... then someone would have to
publish it, or call the publish via a cron hook if no one changes it...
It's not a simple thing to do, btw, but it can be done.

Regards,
Sami