[consulting] Drupal Knowledge Networks

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Jan 8 03:02:56 UTC 2007

On 1/7/07, Michael Haggerty <mhaggerty at trellon.com> wrote:
> I am wondering if there are any published works on using drupal for
> knowledge networks. I am primarily concerned with finding case examples
> or items that deal with the major conceptual components of knowledge
> networks and how Drupal can be used to address them.
>
> Will reciprocate with a paper appropriate for client consumption. Mostly
> concerned with understanding what other people have already written.

Don't have anything written down, but if you dig up stuff on using
social network tools and/or RSS aggregation (e.g. internal Digg would
be simple to build -- whether for internal docs, competitive
intelligence, etc.) -- it would apply since you could implement such a
thing in Drupal.

In general....I would talk about how to meet business goals, and then
just map that to a Drupal-specific implementation.

--
Boris