[consulting] Drupal Recipes?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Jan 9 09:33:28 UTC 2007

Steven Peck wrote:
> They would go as child pages here:
> http://drupal.org/handbook/site-recipes

Actually, if this gets rolling I hope that the profile/recipes that I'm
suggesting don't get mixed up with the hodgepodge of "recipes" already
on that page.

The recipes I'm describing are specific in format and purpose, along the
lines of Boris' comments. Clumping them together with every general
method of doing something" defeats the purpose of clarity I trying to
bring forward.

Based on what Boris said, most of what I suggest can be done using the
profile mechanism. So perhaps what I am proposing is really just an
organized repository of profiles.

- Evan