[consulting] Ad Management Script

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Jan 15 16:05:09 UTC 2007

> As Drupal-friendly tool i tryed the Banner module, but bumped in some
> looks quite limited if we consider functionalities as geotargeting,
> stats and reports, full workflow/payment automation.

You may want to look into the ad.module instead. It's by the original
creator of the banner.module (which has since been taken over by Someone
Else and isn't... ... ideal, anymore) and is actually being used on
relatively high profile sites.

--
Morbus Iff ( i know a little of everything, a lot of nothing. )