[consulting] casetracker 5.x-1.1 released

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Jan 15 18:06:03 UTC 2007

Are these sorts of updates important to consulting folk? I'm only
continuing because I know a lot of folk here expressed interest in CT.

  http://drupal.org/node/109561

  * "Case States" now has a description in the admin/ blocks.
  * #108322: cbutera, jo1ene, et. al: PHP 5 compatibility fixes.
  * #107178: Breadcrumbs only show up on full $page view. Whoopsie.
  * #107548 by kbahey: allow mail clients to thread with In-Reply-To.
  * Fixed rare scenario where comment old/new would show up on non-cases.
  * #105799: casetracker/cases and projects tables have more css classes.
  * #65571: Existing nodes without CT info now receive it after editing.
  * #104048 and #104201: changed the way "Default assigned user" setting
    works. It now only prefills the field on initial case submission. The
    "Assigned" field in the theme is now properly theme_username()'d, and
    "Assign To" is no longer a required field (so you delete the value
    to set the case as "assigned" to the Anonymous user).

--
Morbus Iff ( notice how he deftly sidesteps the panty issue. )