[consulting] Userreview or Nodereview?

Colan Schwartz colan at openject.com
Tue Jan 16 16:34:32 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 07:54:08AM -0800, Boris Mann wrote:
> On 1/16/07, Bill Fitzgerald <bill at funnymonkey.com> wrote:
> > Looks like we have one more option: http://drupal.org/project/uservote
> >
> > I just saw this, so I don't know if it's entirely similar, but I figured
> > I'd add it to the conversation.
>
> Nope. Uservote is for voting on users (i.e. not nodes at all).

Thanks Boris.  Yeah, I just started adding this one late last night.  At
some point I'll get around to posting something to the fora.

Getting back to the issue, I completely agree with the idea of merging
Node Review and User Review.  As for a name, I'm throwing my vote
(speaking of voting) behind "Node Review".  "User Review" sounds too
much like you're reviewing users, not nodes.
-c.
--
Colan Schwartz
Internet Consultant  |  Openject Consulting  |  http://www.openject.com/