[consulting] Drupal Training?

Gregory Heller gregory at civicactions.com
Wed Jul 18 23:50:10 UTC 2007

from my experience with DrupalCamp, i would say that a week long program
is probably far too long.  my the time you get to the end you'll
probably forget what you learned at the beginning.

Judging from attendance at drupalcamps, there is definitely a desire for
training, though most camps are free, so I am not sure what people would
pay.  There are also folks like Sean Effel doing paid drupal training
geared more towards end users in 1 day sessions and Lullabot doing
training of a technical nature in 2 day sessions.

--
----
Gregory Heller

Changing the world one node at a time!