[consulting] Links Package modification

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Mon Mar 12 17:34:08 UTC 2007

Boris Mann wrote:
> -----
>
> I know that we're going to be interested in this for some upcoming
> client work, and were also going to be looking for developers to do
> this work. Perhaps we could share requirements, source some
> developers, and review? Contact me offlist.
>
> Ideally, I'd like th links package to integrate / work with the Links
> CCK field as well.

I'd be interested in discussing the details, at least -- I had some
kind-of-working sample code for a Links package based CCK field type,
around the same time I built ASIN Field. If someone wants to run with
the package I can share some experiences with it and solutions to
various roadblocks I ran into.

--Jeff