[consulting] Is this list dead?

Michael Haggerty mhaggerty at trellon.com
Tue Mar 20 10:36:01 UTC 2007

Interesting perspective.

While I differ on the effect of market forces on development (from the
standpoint that truly innovative products are very difficult to 'clone'), I
agree that entering a market by building it yourself is not a terribly high
hurdle. And yes, he's planning to release this as a hosted service, so there
are not GPL issues to worry about.

For the sake of argument, would you consider a theme to be a module under
this interpretation of the GPL? If not, why?

Thank you,
Michael Haggerty
Managing Partner
Trellon, LLC