[consulting] Is this list dead?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Mar 20 16:10:28 UTC 2007

> And in any case, what is naive is thinking that
 > quality is superior with the proprietary model.

I'm not sure I implied that - I will heartily agree "more eyes" improves
code but, in my /concrete/ case, the amount (it is a biIIg project with
  nearly 100 pages of design docs behind it; very few folks read
end-user documentation, much less technical documentation) and quality
of eyes would be a detractor not a help (the subject matter is one
everyone has dabbled in, and armchair ideas abound)... especially this
early in the project, where the foundation is still being worked on.

With that said, I tend to think my quality of code is, in fact, superior
to most. Portions of the community seem to agree with this statement,
wishing they could "automate" my code review process against contrib.

--
Morbus Iff ( morbus == grumblestiltskin )
aim: akaMorbus / skype: morbusiff / icq: 2927491 / jabber.org: morbus